Thursday, November 11, 2010

YOUR CALL : OPINION WANTED FROM READERS ...

PROLOGUE:
The blog was designed at leisure. I had more time to design the blog then, since I was writing less and less at that point of time. Moreover, I was so sure that except for family and real close friends, no one would bother to visit this world of mine. 

But, times have changed.
POST-PROLOGUE:

I have started believing that I have the ability to use words. In short, I am a writer. And this belief grows strong each day, as readers, from across the globe, drop in, to have a peek into my little world. 
It is extremely important that they feel comfortable in this virtual world of mine.

ISSUE AT HAND (FINALLY!!!)

Please help me in making your experience of reading more beautiful.

The primary issue on which I would like to hear your opinion (feel free to add other issues as you comment) is: The difficulty in reading the posts - 
    1. would you like the background of the posts to be changed ?
    2. would you like to have the size of the letters increased for easy reading?
    3. would you like to have the letters in bold ?
    4. I usually put external links in the post to cover issues that can't be accommodated in the post. Would you like to have the links separately listed instead of in the post itself?
    5. there are some words which I use from the vernacular, and provide the respective meanings in parenthesis. What is your opinion on this?
These are the issues on which I received feedback from quite a few of the readers. I would like to seek the opinion of all of you who make this little world of mine a delight for me.
PLEASE DO PUT UP YOUR COMMENT. 

thanks dear friends and readers ... :)










0 comments: